While e-mail is a convenient and paper-saving tool, there are still some instances where a real paper card is the better choice: birthdays, anniversaries, engagements/weddings, and thank yous. So, every conscious consumer needs a cute set of versatile, eco-friendly cards in their desk. Our fav cards are by local artist Rachael Mott. Rachael founded her card and print materials company, Red + Wolf to provide cute, meaningful card options that are low impact and that give back.
MEET RED + WOLF
Each design is hand watercolored in Boston, digitally enhanced, and printed on eco-friendly paper. All the materials used for Red + Wolf products and their shipping are eco-friendly. Additionally $1 per card sold goes to wildlife conservation! Red + Wolf's mission is to help people stay connected, promote awareness of the need for conservation, and actually make an impact in helping to preserve our planet and the creatures in it.
HOW THEY'RE ENVIRONMENTALLY PREFERABLE
- For every Red + Wolf item sold $1 is donated to Wildlife Conservation Network
- 100% post-consumer recycled material cardstock that is also FSC ® Certified, Ecologo ® Certified, and Ancient Forest Friendly
- Manufactured using renewable biogas energy
- Chlorine and acid free
- Envelopes made in the USA using 100% renewable hydroelectric energy
- Shipped to you in 100% recyclable or compostable packaging OR you can buy them from local retailers: Cambridge Naturals, The Local Fare, Balans Spa, SOWA, Fina Lifestyle Boutique, Wildflower Pantry, Wears + Wares