Attention green, health-minded people of greater Boston, please join me at the W.E.L.L. Summit's first annual Day of Wellness! The lineup includes some great sustainability-themed content and workshops including how to detox your home and eat with the planet in mind!
DAY OF WELLNESS
WHEN: Saturday, March 18, 2017 from 8:15am - 6:00pm
WHERE: Wyndham Beacon Hill, 5 Blossom St, Boston
WHY: Meet wellness leaders, learn at breakout sessions and workshops, and enjoy a delicious superfood bar.
WHO: Some of the featured wellness leaders at the event include:
- Erica Corsano, Lifestyle Editor and Social Columnist for The Boston Herald
- Jessica Diaz, Fitness Professional & Spokesperson for American Stroke Association
- Sarah DiVello, Yoga Teacher & Author of Where in the OM Am I?
- Emily Griffin, Ayurvedic Practitioner & Yoga Instructor
- Jennifer Hanway, Holistic Nutritionist & Certified Personal Trainer
- Sarah Kelly & Leah Robert, Founders of Salty Girl Boutique
- Rachele Pojednic, PhD, EdM, Assistant Professor of Nutrition at Simmons College
- Asha Ramakrishna, Spiritual & Business Mentor
- Heather Stevenson, Founder of Thirst Juice Co. & Advocate for Eating More Plants
Exhibitors include: True Moringa, Thorn & Bloom, SaltyGirl Boutique, and Aukalife
GET YOUR TICKET: Tickets are $149, but you can save $20 by clicking here!