source image courtesy of Flickr
- Hey, it doesn't look as if there are any events tonight, so prepare for the next event by reading the newest IPCC report on Climate Change that just came out on Sunday.
- At 7 pm is the first of the New England Aquarium's Spring Lecture Series. First topic: Technology to Help Us Save Our Oceans.
- Across the river, the Harvard Natural History Museum is hosting a lecture on The Genetic Basis of Animal Behavior at 6 pm.
- Enjoy a delicious meal as part of Green Thursdays at 75 Chestnut in Beacon Hill.
- Prepare your house for the spring by turning down your thermostats, and removing window-weatherization plastic from the winter.
- Support local business by attending the Downeast Cider Hard Honey Launch in Charlestown.
- Learn how to take better nature photos at the Take Only Photographs, Leave Only Footprints: Taking Better Pictures with Your Digital Camera workshop at the New England Aquarium.
Have a great week!