Image courtesy of Lets Go Ride A Bike
1. Forget driving, taking cabs, or even taking the T - bikes rule this time of year, and for good reason, they are a low carbon, quick way to get around the city.
2. No heat or air conditioning. Open up those windows and breath the fresh spring air!
3. Unplug your workout. Now that the weather is nice, there is no need to go to the gym and use energy-intensive machines. Instead, try jogging outside or taking a class.
4. In season, local foods. Strawberry season is right around the corner, so look for locally grown options.
5. Air dry your laundry. This is one of the best ways to reduce energy use and save money. Plus, you'll be surprised how fast your clothing dries on a sunny day.