1. Refill the same beer/soda cup instead of getting a new plastic cup every time you need a refill.
2. Getting a snack? Eat vegetarian, and only take as many napkins as you will actually need.
3. Take public transit to the game. After all, the TD Garden sits right on top of North Station, making it an easy spot to get to by T or Commuter Rail.
4. Don't buy a program. These days, all of this info can be found online without wasting paper, and out of all the souvenirs you could get, you'll probably get the least use of this one after the game is over.
5. Be in the know. Check out what the NBA is doing to make the game more sustainable on the NBA Green Website