In the summer, my purse is packed with chemical free sunscreen, shwood sunglasses, and a re-usable iced coffee tumbler. However, I need a whole different set of items to be green in the fall:
image courtesy of ecobags.com
1. Its always good to keep a folded up back in your purse so you can shop or stop at farm stands without using plastic bags.
2. We've made it through the summer drought, and now we're in for a rainy fall. Better carry an umbrella (like this one by Totes made of 70% recycled materials).
image courtesy of realsimple.com
3. Iced coffee season has sadly passed, so pack a warm liquid travel mug for your pumpkin lattes.
image courtesy of drugstore.com
4. With cold weather comes dry skin and chapped lips. Be prepared with Eos organic lip balm.
image courtesy of Ecolissa.com
5. Since October and November weather can change rapidly in New England, its always good to have a scarf or sweater on hand. I love this Indigenous Loop Scarf made from organic cotton. Available at Ecolissa.