Christmas is over. (boooooooooooooo). And you may have gotten everything you wanted, or a bunch of junk that you don't know what to do with now. If you have some Christmas gifts that fall into the latter category, here are a few quick ideas:
1. Make some $$$ by selling online. Ebay and craigslist are your best bets.
2. Donate. Especially if it is clothing, it is good to donate during this time of year when so many can't afford heat.
3. Bring it to a Swap event with The Swapaholics
or trade it online at Swap.com
4. Host a Yankee Re-Gift Swap. Extend the holiday party season and hopefully you'll end up with something better than what you started with.
5. Give them to meeeeee! hehehe